Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DWM120R Heavy Duty Deep Cut Portable Band SawDewalt Model: dewrdwm120r
Last 2 In Stock
3 REASONS TO BUY
Factory Reconditioned products have been returned to the manufacturer and are restored to like-new operating condition. They go through a rigorous testing and inspection process and offer a significant savings vs. new.
30-50% saving vs. new
Save BIG and stay under budget when you choose to buy a Reconditioned tool.
120 day money back guarantee
We know that you'll love your recon tool, so we're giving you an industry leading 120 days to try it risk-free.
Same performance vs. new
Performance is guaranteed to match new version of tool. No let down here.
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DWM120R Heavy Duty Deep Cut Portable Band Saw
- 10 amp motor designed with power to withstand any jobsite application
- 5 in. deep cut capacity for rectangular stock (5 in. x 4-3/4 in. for round)
- Serviceable steel shroud and rubber bumpers allow guards to withstand jobsite abuse without damage
- LED sight light allows the user to see cut line in jobsite environment
- Integrated hang hook allows user to hang the saw without damaging front handle or castings
- Variable speed dial allows user to vary speed for specific materials and various applications (100-350 SFM)
- Multi position adjustable large front handle offers the user plenty of hand space for a more accurate cut
- Superior balance and ergonomics allows for more accurate cuts and less user fatigue
- Blade tracking adjustment increases blade life by providing better blade tracking
- Dual bearing blade guide rollers increase durability in the blade support system
- Durable and adjustable material guide allows the user to adjust for various jobsite materials
- Ergonomic soft grip back handle provides comfort during use
- Externally replaceable brushes allow for quick repairs on the jobsite
- Blade changing lever loosens blade tension to allow for blade change
- Hex Wrench
- 44-7/8 in. x 1/2 in. x 0.020 in. Standard Blade
Q & A :
Most Reconditioned DEWALT® Tools come with a warranty package that includes:
One-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.