3 REASONS TO BUY
Factory Reconditioned products have been returned to the manufacturer and are restored to like-new operating condition. They go through a rigorous testing and inspection process and offer a significant savings vs. new.
30-50% saving vs. new
Save BIG and stay under budget when you choose to buy a Reconditioned tool.
120 day money back guarantee
We know that you'll love your recon tool, so we're giving you an industry leading 120 days to try it risk-free.
Same performance vs. new
Performance is guaranteed to match new version of tool. No let down here.
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DWFP12233R Precision Point 18-Gauge 2-1/8 in. Brad Nailer
- Patented Precision Point technology offers easier nail placement through a smaller nose footprint
- Contact trip does not need to be compressed for tool actuation allowing more precise nail placement
- Oil-free operation eliminates the hassle and mess of oil lubrication and operation
- Tool-free jam release mechanism makes it easy to remove stuck nails
- Selectable firing system allows both sequential or contact operation for rapid firing or precision placement
- Tool-free depth of drive adjustment allows precise countersinking of nails quickly and easily
- Rear exhaust port and swivel air fitting keep tool exhaust and air hose out of the way
- Precision Point 18-Gauge 2-1/8 in. Brad Nailer - DWFP12233R
1 year ago
over 2 years ago
Q & A :
my son wants a nailer to build a storage building
Most Reconditioned DEWALT® Tools come with a warranty package that includes:
One-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.