Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DWD520R 10 Amp Dual-Mode Variable Speed 1/2 in. Corded Hammer DrillModel: dewrdwd520r
Last 10 In Stock
3 Reasons To Buy Recon
Factory-Reconditioned products have been returned to the manufacturer and are restored to like-new operating condition, they go through a rigorous testing and inspection process. plus they offer a significant savings vs. new.
30-50% saving vs. new
Save BIG and stay under budget when you choose to buy a Reconditioned tool.
120 day money back guarantee
We know that you'll love your recon tool, so we're giving you an industry leading 120 days to try it risk-free.
Same performance vs. new
Performance is guaranteed to match new version of tool. No let down here.
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DWD520R 10 Amp Dual-Mode Variable Speed 1/2 in. Corded Hammer Drill
- 10.0 amp motor delivers increased drilling performance
- Patented DEWALT built motor design generates 50% more power with increased overload protection for added durability
- Dual mode: hammer drill / drill for versatility in masonry, wood, or steel drilling applications
- 2-speed range for high speed drilling or high torque applications
- Soft grip handle and two-finger trigger for increased comfort and greater control
- Metal gear housing for jobsite durability and increased reliability
- 360 degree locking side handle with soft grip for greater control and versatility
- 10 Amp 1/2 in. VSR Pistol Grip Hammer Drill - DWD520R
- 360 Degree Side Handle
- Steel Depth Rod
- Chuck Key w/ Holder
how it will perform. I had another Dewalt Hammer Drill, but it only lasted about 3 years in small
jobs, the Drill still works but does not hammer.
Q & A :
10 amps is considerably more power than than 6.7 amps. Higher amps also normally means higher rpms which is what you will need for this application. We would recommend the 10 amp motor over the 6.7 amp.
Most Reconditioned DEWALT® Tools come with a warranty package that includes:
One-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.