Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DWD210GR 10 Amp 0 - 12000 RPM Variable Speed 1/2 in. Corded DrillModel: dewrdwd210gr
This item is temporarily out of stock. Want an email when it’s back in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DWD210GR 10 Amp 0 - 12000 RPM Variable Speed 1/2 in. Corded Drill
- Pistol grip 1/2 in. variable-speed with reverse drill
- 10.0 amp motor delivers increased performance
- 0-1,200 RPM, variable-speed reversing switch for versatility
- Soft grip handle and two-finger trigger provides comfort
- Metal gear housing for jobsite durability and reliability
- 360 Degrees locking side handle
- Generates more power with improved overload protection for added durability
- 1/2 in. 0-1,200 RPM 10.0 Amp VSR Variable Speed Drill - DWD210GR
- Chuck Key with Holder
Well it is a corded drill i was expecting a variable speed drill it is infact just a drill on the drill its self it says 1250 rpm not 12000 and there is no adjustable setting knob or swith what so ever.
Q & A :
Most Reconditioned DEWALT® Tools come with a warranty package that includes:
One-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.