Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DW716R 12 in. Double Bevel Compound Miter SawModel: dewrdw716r
This item is temporarily out of stock. Want an email when it’s back in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DW716R 12 in. Double Bevel Compound Miter Saw
- 15.0 AMP motor delivers 3,600 RPM for extended power and durability
- Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 11 positive stops improves productivity and ensures cutting accuracy
- Precise miter system and machined base fence optimizes cutting accuracy
- Tall sliding fences support crown molding up to 6-5/8 in. nested and base molding up to 6-1/2 in. vertically against the fence, while easily sliding out of the way for bevel cuts
- Innovative gearbox and belt drive design increases vertical cutting capacity
- Double bevel design allows saw to bevel left and right 0 - 48 degrees with positive stops at 0 degrees, 33.9 degrees, 45 degrees, and 48 degrees both left and right, allowing user to flip the saw, not the material
- Exclusive back fence design cuts 2 in. x 10 in. lumber at 90 degrees and 2 in. x 8 in. at 45 degrees
- 0 - 50 degrees left and right miter capacity for greater versatility
- Lightweight design (only 44 lbs.), head lock-down pin and built-in carrying handle for increased portability
- Designed for use with the DEWALT Adjustable Miter Saw Laser System (DW7187)
- Cam-lock miter handle with detent override delivers quick and accurate miter angles
- 12 in. Double Bevel Compound Miter Saw - DW716R
- Blade Wrench
- Carbide Blade
- Dust Bag
8 months ago
Q & A :
A compound miter saw has a rotating vertical pivot allowing the cutter head & blade to be tilted (or beveled) sideways in addition to the horizontally rotating table. This allows vertical & horizontal angled cuts as well as cuts angled in both planes.
Most Reconditioned DEWALT® Tools come with a warranty package that includes:
One-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.