Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DW715R 15 Amp 12 in. Single Bevel Compound Miter SawDewalt Model: dewrdw715r
3 REASONS TO BUY
Factory Reconditioned products have been returned to the manufacturer and are restored to like-new operating condition. They go through a rigorous testing and inspection process and offer a significant savings vs. new.
30-50% saving vs. new
Save BIG and stay under budget when you choose to buy a Reconditioned tool.
120 day money back guarantee
We know that you'll love your recon tool, so we're giving you an industry leading 120 days to try it risk-free.
Same performance vs. new
Performance is guaranteed to match new version of tool. No let down here.
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DW715R 15 Amp 12 in. Single Bevel Compound Miter Saw
- Exclusive precise miter system and machined base fence support delivers optimal cutting accuracy
- 15.0 AMP motor delivers 4,000 RPM for extended power and durability
- Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 11 positive stops improves productivity and ensures cutting accuracy
- Tall sliding fence supports crown molding up to 5-1/4 in. nested and base molding up to 6-1/2 in. vertically against the fence, while easily sliding out of the way for bevel cuts
- Bevels 0 to 48 to the left and 0 to 3 to the right for increased capacity
- 0 to 50 left and right miter capacity for greater versatility
- Lightweight (only 42 lbs.) with built-in carry handle for easy portability
- Cam-lock miter handle with miter detent override delivers quick and accurate miter angles
- Four hardened steel bevel stops at 0 , 33.9 , 45 , and 48 delivers versatility at most common bevel angles
- Designed for use with the DEWALT Adjustable Miter Saw Laser System (DW7187)
- 12 in. Single Bevel Compound Miter Saw - DW715R
- Carbide Blade
- Dust Bag
- Blade Wrench
Q & A :
Most Reconditioned DEWALT® Tools come with a warranty package that includes:
One-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.