Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DW66C-1R 15 Degree 2-1/2 in. Coil Siding NailerModel: dewrdw66c-1r
Last 1 In Stock
3 Reasons To Buy Recon
Factory-Reconditioned products have been returned to the manufacturer and are restored to like-new operating condition, they go through a rigorous testing and inspection process. plus they offer a significant savings vs. new.
30-50% saving vs. new
Save BIG and stay under budget when you choose to buy a Reconditioned tool.
120 day money back guarantee
We know that you'll love your recon tool, so we're giving you an industry leading 120 days to try it risk-free.
Same performance vs. new
Performance is guaranteed to match new version of tool. No let down here.
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DW66C-1R 15 Degree 2-1/2 in. Coil Siding Nailer
- Drives wire and plastic coil nails for added versatility and application
- Tool-free depth of drive adjustment allows precise countersinking of staples quickly and easily
- Adjustable air exhaust port keeps exhaust out of users face and away from work piece
- Lightweight aluminum construction provides increased durability and reduced fatigue during use
- High wear components such as drivers, bumpers and springs extend tool life and longevity
- Smooth rubber foot aids in preventing marring and damage to the work surface
- 15 Degree 2-1/2 in. Coil Siding Nailer - DW66C-1R
Only thing I found, it recommends 20wt oil without additives, but I could not find such a product! DeWalt does offer air tool oil but it is 30wt.
9 months ago
11 months ago
over 2 years ago
Q & A :
Most Reconditioned DEWALT® Tools come with a warranty package that includes:
One-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.