Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DCS388T1R 60V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion Reciprocating Saw Kit with FlexVolt BatteryDewalt Model: dewrdcs388t1r
Last 3 In Stock
3 REASONS TO BUY
Factory Reconditioned products have been returned to the manufacturer and are restored to like-new operating condition. They go through a rigorous testing and inspection process and offer a significant savings vs. new.
30-50% saving vs. new
Save BIG and stay under budget when you choose to buy a Reconditioned tool.
120 day money back guarantee
We know that you'll love your recon tool, so we're giving you an industry leading 120 days to try it risk-free.
Same performance vs. new
Performance is guaranteed to match new version of tool. No let down here.
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt Guaranteed Tough
Dewalt designs and optimizes professional workhorse solutions – tools, accessories and service – to ensure confidence for the toughest jobsite conditions
Advanced Battery System
FlexVolt batteries automatically switch voltage when you change tools
One Battery Multiple Voltages
Get maximum runtime in the 20V MAX and the power of corded in 60V MAX and 120V MAX
Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DCS388T1R 60V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion Reciprocating Saw Kit with FlexVolt Battery
- Power of corded with the freedom of cordless
- Keyless lever-action blade clamp for quick and easy blade changes
- 0 - 3,000 SPM and a 1-1/8 in. stroke length for fast and efficient cutting
- Variable speed trigger allows user to instantly control speed
- LED light helps to illuminate dark jobsite work areas
- Pivoting shoe provides leverage for different applications
- 60V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion Reciprocating Saw - DCS388
- FLEXVOLT 20V/60V MAX 6.0 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery - DCB606
- 20V / 60V MAX Fan-Cooled Rapid Charger - DCB118
- Contractor Bag
Most Reconditioned DEWALT® Tools come with a warranty package that includes:
One-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.