Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DCS380BR 20V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion Reciprocating Saw (Tool Only)Dewalt Model: dewrdcs380br
3 REASONS TO BUY
Factory Reconditioned products have been returned to the manufacturer and are restored to like-new operating condition. They go through a rigorous testing and inspection process and offer a significant savings vs. new.
30-50% saving vs. new
Save BIG and stay under budget when you choose to buy a Reconditioned tool.
120 day money back guarantee
We know that you'll love your recon tool, so we're giving you an industry leading 120 days to try it risk-free.
Same performance vs. new
Performance is guaranteed to match new version of tool. No let down here.
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt Guaranteed Tough
Dewalt designs and optimizes professional workhorse solutions – tools, accessories and service – to ensure confidence for the toughest jobsite conditions
Use your 20V MAX Lithium Ion Battery across multiple tools
Choose your Battery
Choose any 20V MAX Battery regardless of amp hour to run your tools
Our largest cordless platform continues to expand making 20V MAX a system you can build on
Compatible with a Wide Range of 20V MAX Batteries to fit your needs
Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DCS380BR 20V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion Reciprocating Saw (Tool Only)
- 4-position blade clamp allows the saw to have exceptional flush cutting and positional versatility
- 1-1/8 in. stroke length equates to exceptionally fast cutting speed
- Increased comfort and control is made possible by the rubber over molded comfort grip
- Pivoting adjustable shoe not only extends blade life but also allows depth of cut to be modified
- Variable speed trigger allows for just the right amount of speed to be applied, between 0 - 3,000 SPM
- 20V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion Reciprocating Saw - DCS380BR
- Tool Only - Batteries and Charger Sold Separately
1 year ago
over 3 years ago
Q & A :
Most Reconditioned DEWALT® Tools come with a warranty package that includes:
One-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.