Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DCS355BR 20V MAX XR Li-Ion Brushless Oscillating Multi-Tool (Tool Only)Model: dewrdcs355br
3 Reasons To Buy Recon
Factory-Reconditioned products have been returned to the manufacturer and are restored to like-new operating condition, they go through a rigorous testing and inspection process. plus they offer a significant savings vs. new.
30-50% saving vs. new
Save BIG and stay under budget when you choose to buy a Reconditioned tool.
120 day money back guarantee
We know that you'll love your recon tool, so we're giving you an industry leading 120 days to try it risk-free.
Same performance vs. new
Performance is guaranteed to match new version of tool. No let down here.
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DCS355BR 20V MAX XR Li-Ion Brushless Oscillating Multi-Tool (Tool Only)
- DeWalt Brushless Motor delivers up to 57% more motor life over standard brushed motors
- Quick-Change accessory system allows blades and attachments to be swapped quickly without the need for tools
- Dual-Grip variable-speed trigger gives users ultimate speed and application control
- Bright LED light illuminates dark work surfaces for accurate cutting and sanding
- Oscillating tool guide system allows users to set depth or height for a series of cuts (Sold Separately)
- Powerful XR Lithium-Ion battery delivers high performance and battery life without the hassle of cords (Batteries Sold Separately)
- 20V MAX XR Cordless Lithium-Ion Brushless Oscillating Multi-Tool (Tool Only) - DCS335BR
- Bi-Metal Wood Blade
- Fast-Cut Wood Blade
- Universal Accessory Adapter
- Tool Only - Batteries and Charger Sold Separately
Q & A :
Most Reconditioned DEWALT® Tools come with a warranty package that includes:
One-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.