Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DCF885L1R 20V MAX 20V MAX Lithium-Ion 1/4 in. Hex Impact Driver KitDewalt Model: dewrdcf885l1r
3 REASONS TO BUY
Factory Reconditioned products have been returned to the manufacturer and are restored to like-new operating condition. They go through a rigorous testing and inspection process and offer a significant savings vs. new.
30-50% saving vs. new
Save BIG and stay under budget when you choose to buy a Reconditioned tool.
120 day money back guarantee
We know that you'll love your recon tool, so we're giving you an industry leading 120 days to try it risk-free.
Same performance vs. new
Performance is guaranteed to match new version of tool. No let down here.
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt Guaranteed Tough
Dewalt designs and optimizes professional workhorse solutions – tools, accessories and service – to ensure confidence for the toughest jobsite conditions
Use your 20V MAX Lithium Ion Battery across multiple tools
Choose your Battery
Choose any 20V MAX Battery regardless of amp hour to run your tools
Our largest cordless platform continues to expand making 20V MAX a system you can build on
Compatible with a Wide Range of 20V MAX Batteries to fit your needs
Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DCF885L1R 20V MAX 20V MAX Lithium-Ion 1/4 in. Hex Impact Driver Kit
- Compact and lightweight design provides easier maneuverability and access to tighter areas
- DeWalt 20V MAX XR Compact Lithium-Ion batteries provide 33ore capacity over standard packs in a smaller and more lightweight design
- Three LED lights with 20 second delay after trigger release provide visibility without shadows
- Simple one-handed loading 1/4 in. hex chuck offers easier bit changes
- Integrated belt hook for quick storage and portability
- 20V MAX Lithium-Ion 1/4 in. Hex Impact Driver - DCF885L1R
- 20V MAX 3.0 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery
- Fast Charger
- Tool Bag
Most Reconditioned DEWALT® Tools come with a warranty package that includes:
One-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.