Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DCD771C2R 20V MAX Lithium-Ion Compact 1/2 in. Cordless Drill Driver Kit (1.3 Ah)Model: dewrdcd771c2r
3 Reasons To Buy Recon
Factory-Reconditioned products have been returned to the manufacturer and are restored to like-new operating condition, they go through a rigorous testing and inspection process. plus they offer a significant savings vs. new.
30-50% saving vs. new
Save BIG and stay under budget when you choose to buy a Reconditioned tool.
120 day money back guarantee
We know that you'll love your recon tool, so we're giving you an industry leading 120 days to try it risk-free.
Same performance vs. new
Performance is guaranteed to match new version of tool. No let down here.
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DCD771C2R 20V MAX Lithium-Ion Compact 1/2 in. Cordless Drill Driver Kit (1.3 Ah)
- Compact, lightweight design fits into tight areas
- High speed transmission delivers two speeds (0 - 450 / 0 - 1,500 RPM) for a range of fastening and drilling applications
- Ergonomic handle delivers comfort and control
- Heavy duty 1/2 in. ratcheting chuck with carbide inserts provides superior bit gripping strength
- Two-speed, all-metal transmission for increased run time and longer tool life
- 16 position adjustable torque control for consistent screwdriving into a variety of materials with different screw sizes
- 1/2 in. Single sleeve ratcheting chuck provides tight bit gripping strength
- 20V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/2 in. Compact Drill Driver - DCD771C2R
- (2) 20V MAX 1.3 Ah Compact Lithium-Ion Battery Packs
- Contractor Bag
5 months ago
10 months ago
10 months ago
Q & A :
Worklight (Fig. 1)
There is a worklight (E) located just above the trigger switch (A). The worklight is activated when
the trigger switch is depressed, and will automatically turn off 20 seconds after the trigger switch is
released. If the trigger switch remains depressed, the worklight will remain on.
NOTE: The worklight is for lighting the immediate work surface and is not intended to be used as
Most Reconditioned DEWALT® Tools come with a warranty package that includes:
One-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.