Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DCD710S2R 12V MAX Brushed Lithium-Ion Keyless Chuck 3/8 in. Cordless Drill Driver Kit (1.5 Ah)Dewalt Model: dewrdcd710s2r
Last 3 In Stock
3 REASONS TO BUY
Factory Reconditioned products have been returned to the manufacturer and are restored to like-new operating condition. They go through a rigorous testing and inspection process and offer a significant savings vs. new.
30-50% saving vs. new
Save BIG and stay under budget when you choose to buy a Reconditioned tool.
120 day money back guarantee
We know that you'll love your recon tool, so we're giving you an industry leading 120 days to try it risk-free.
Same performance vs. new
Performance is guaranteed to match new version of tool. No let down here.
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DCD710S2R 12V MAX Brushed Lithium-Ion Keyless Chuck 3/8 in. Cordless Drill Driver Kit (1.5 Ah)
- Compact and lightweight design; weighs only 2.5 lbs. and can fit into tight areas
- LED light provides visibility
- 3/8 in. single sleeve keyless chuck reduces bit slippage
- Rubber bumpers allow tool to be laid down without marring surfaces
- Belt hook included for portability
- Forty minute charge time
- 12V MAX Li-Ion Keyless Chuck 3/8 in. Drill Driver - DCD710R
- (2) 12V MAX 1.5 Ah Lithium-Ion Batteries - DCB120
- 12V 40-Minute Charger - DCB100
- Belt Hook
- Contractor Bag
Q & A :
Most Reconditioned DEWALT® Tools come with a warranty package that includes:
One-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.