Buy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 60 day money back guarantee. Please note however that reconditioned units received from the manufacturer may or may not include accessories shown with this listing.
DEWALT 2 in. SDS-Max combination Hammer with SHOCKS Active Vibration Control Reduces vibration and fatigue felt by the end user, a Perform and Protect feature. 15.5 Joules of impact energy provides maximum performance in drilling and chipping. 15 amp motor provides maximum overload protection and power. A 2-Stage, E-Clutch provides both a mechanical and electronic clutch protection for maximum torque control in a bit jam situation and with electronic variable speed, allowing the user to control the speed of drilling or chipping while maintaining speed under load. Rear handle mount means less bending over when using tool in down drilling applications. Rear handle mount means less bending over when using tool in down drilling applications. Trigger lock on reduces user fatigue while chipping. Electronic Soft Start provides the user more control when the trigger is pulled. Modular design allows easy access to switch, motor, cordset, brushes and gear case for ease of service.
- 2-Stage Clutch/E-Clutch provides both a mechanical and electronic clutch protection for maximum torque control in a bit jam situation
- SHOCKS - Active Vibration Control reduces vibration felt by the user at the handles.
- 2-stage clutch for maximum control in bind-up situations.
- 15.5 Joules of impact energy provides maximum performance in drilling & chipping
- 15 amp motor provides maximum overload protection & power
- 2 in. SDS-Max Combination Hammer with SHOCKS and E-Clutch - D25763KR
- 360 Side Handle
- Kit Box