Factory Reconditioned Bosch PR20EVSK-RT 1 HP Colt Variable Speed Electronic Palm Router KitModel: bshrpr20evsk-rt
This item is temporarily out of stock. Want an email when it’s back in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Bosch PR20EVSK-RT 1 HP Colt Variable Speed Electronic Palm Router Kit
- 1.0 HP (Max. tool output) — 5.6 Amp motor -16,000 35,000 RPM
- Rugged aluminum fixed base - durable, solid and precise
- Fast and precise depth adjustment system - allows both macro and micro adjustment
- Unique finger support pockets - for additional stability, especially when trimming edges
- Enhanced bit capacity - fixed base accepts bits up to 1-5/16 In. in diameter
- Soft Start - reduces start-up torque
- Constant Response circuitry - monitors and maintains speed under load for consistent performance and provides overload protection
- Versatile bit-changing system - fast, easy bit changes using two wrenches or spindle lock and one wrench
- Quick-clamp system - allows motor to be easily adjusted or moved from base to base
- Palm-grip design with soft grip - the most comfortable router in its class
- Angled cord exit - helps keep cord out of the way
- Straight edge guide - guides router along edges of workpiece or up to 3-5/8 in. from edge
- Variable speed dial - for matching speed to workpiece and task
- 1 HP Colt Variable Speed Electronic Palm Router- PR20EVSK-RT
- 1/4 in. Self-Releasing Collet Chuck - 2610008122
- 17 mm Collet Wrench - 2609110438
- 10 mm Shaft Wrench - 2609110786
- Fixed Base - PR001
- Straight Edge Guide - PR002
- Carrying Case
I haven’t put it to work yet, so we will see how it holds up.
11 months ago
11 months ago
I very much appreciate the accurate speed controls, and use them constantly. The low noise and vibration levels are especially appreciated.
My only issue was not having storage room for the case and guide, which were thrown away.
Q & A :
What is the thickness limit for material that this router can cut? I would like to use it on 1/8" birch ply.
All Factory Reconditioned Tools are covered under the same terms and conditions as the new tool warranty, for one (1) year from date of purchase except as noted below:
- Cordless Tool batteries are covered for one (1) year from date of purchase
- ProVantage Protection Plan is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- One Year Service Protection Plan is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- 30-Day Money Back Refund or Replacement is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- Dremel reconditioned tools are covered for 2 years from date of purchase
- Tripods and Rods are covered for 90 Days from date of purchase
- Reconditioned Tools/Kits may not contain the identical accessories, cases and kit contents of the New Tool version.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO ACCESSORY ITEMS SUCH AS CIRCULAR SAW BLADES, DRILL BITS, ROUTER BITS, JIGSAW BLADES, SANDING BELTS, GRINDING WHEELS AND OTHER RELATED ITEMS.
ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO ONE YEAR FROM DATE OF PURCHASE. SOME STATES IN THE U.S., SOME CANADIAN PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
IN NO EVENT SHALL SELLER BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LIABILITY FOR LOSS OF PROFITS) ARISING FROM THE SALE OR USE OF THIS PRODUCT. SOME STATES IN THE U.S. AND SOME CANADIAN PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE IN THE U.S., PROVINCE TO PROVINCE IN CANADA AND FROM COUNTRY TO COUNTRY.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY APPLIES ONLY TO PORTABLE AND BENCHTOP ELECTRIC TOOLS SOLD WITHIN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, CANADA AND THE COMMONWEALTH OF PUERTO RICO. FOR WARRANTY COVERAGE WITHIN OTHER COUNTRIES, CONTACT YOUR LOCAL BOSCH DEALER OR IMPORTER.