Want an email when this item is in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Bosch PL1632-RT 6.5 Amp 3-1/4 in. Planer
- 6.5 Amp and 16,500 RPM for fast stock removal and smooth finish in soft and hard woods
- Dual-mount guide fence with protective shield for steady planing of door edges with plastic overshoe to prevent marring of door face
- First-ever power planer to have ambidextrous "lock-off" release button to help avoid accidental starts, plus a lock-on button for extended operation
- Spring-loaded stand elevates tool to protect blade and tool resting spot, while its special shape allows easy entry in middle of workpiece
- Ball-joint cord swivel for enhanced ease of positioning the tool and cord and for cord durability
- Ratcheting depth knob allows fool-proof setting of depth increments from 0 to 1/16 in. (1.6 mm) within one revolution, eliminating the need to re-zero the depth
- Aluminum front and rear shoes precision-machined together after assembly to ensure accuracy
- Reversible Bosch Woodrazor Micrograin mini carbide blade resists fractures from nail and staple strikes and lasts up to two times longer on PL1632 than standard carbide blades on other planers
- Electronically-counterbalanced single-blade system automatically positions blade at ideal cutting angle, which eliminates uneven planing caused by misaligned blades, reduces drag, and provides fast operation and smooth finish
- Separate inch and metric depth scales for easy setting of planing depth
- Machined groove for chamfering
- Optimally-angled handle for forward motion of tool with soft grip for comfort
- Poly micro V drive belt provides enhanced belt durability
- 6.5 Amp 3-1/4 in. Planer - PL1632-RT
- (1) Reversible Woodrazor Blade - PA1202
- (1) Dual-Mount Guide Fence - 2609111859
- (1) No Mar Plastic Overshoe for Fence - 2609101407
- (1) Shavings Bag - 2605411035
- (1) Blade Wrench - 2607950003
1 year ago
over 2 years ago
Found out I can use the Makita Blades as well. Not just the Bosch PA1202. The Makita D-46246 will fit on it as well. Which I can get either locally if needed.
Tested it today on apiece of scrap pine. Left a nice smooth edge. I have never used one of these before. And was surprised how easy and Quiet it was.
over 3 years ago
Q & A :
All Factory Reconditioned Tools are covered under the same terms and conditions as the new tool warranty, for one (1) year from date of purchase except as noted below:
- Cordless Tool batteries are covered for one (1) year from date of purchase
- ProVantage Protection Plan is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- One Year Service Protection Plan is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- 30-Day Money Back Refund or Replacement is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- Dremel reconditioned tools are covered for 2 years from date of purchase
- Tripods and Rods are covered for 90 Days from date of purchase
- Reconditioned Tools/Kits may not contain the identical accessories, cases and kit contents of the New Tool version.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO ACCESSORY ITEMS SUCH AS CIRCULAR SAW BLADES, DRILL BITS, ROUTER BITS, JIGSAW BLADES, SANDING BELTS, GRINDING WHEELS AND OTHER RELATED ITEMS.
ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO ONE YEAR FROM DATE OF PURCHASE. SOME STATES IN THE U.S., SOME CANADIAN PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
IN NO EVENT SHALL SELLER BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LIABILITY FOR LOSS OF PROFITS) ARISING FROM THE SALE OR USE OF THIS PRODUCT. SOME STATES IN THE U.S. AND SOME CANADIAN PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE IN THE U.S., PROVINCE TO PROVINCE IN CANADA AND FROM COUNTRY TO COUNTRY.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY APPLIES ONLY TO PORTABLE AND BENCHTOP ELECTRIC TOOLS SOLD WITHIN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, CANADA AND THE COMMONWEALTH OF PUERTO RICO. FOR WARRANTY COVERAGE WITHIN OTHER COUNTRIES, CONTACT YOUR LOCAL BOSCH DEALER OR IMPORTER.