Factory Reconditioned Bosch MRF23EVS-RT 2.3 HP Fixed-Base RouterBosch Model: bshrmrf23evs-rt
Last 1 In Stock
3 REASONS TO BUY
Factory Reconditioned products have been returned to the manufacturer and are restored to like-new operating condition. They go through a rigorous testing and inspection process and offer a significant savings vs. new.
30-50% saving vs. new
Save BIG and stay under budget when you choose to buy a Reconditioned tool.
120 day money back guarantee
We know that you'll love your recon tool, so we're giving you an industry leading 120 days to try it risk-free.
Same performance vs. new
Performance is guaranteed to match new version of tool. No let down here.
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Bosch MRF23EVS-RT 2.3 HP Fixed-Base Router
- 2.3 HP motor produces 10,000 - 25,000 RPM
- Trigger power switch with lock-on button is conveniently located in handle for enhanced control
- Versatile depth adjustment system features 1-5/8 in. (41mm) continuous microfine adjustment range and hex wrench for microfine adjustment through top of optional router table
- LED lighting for enhanced visibility in bit area
- Precision centering design makes it easy to keep bit on intended cutline when using jigs and other guidance devices
- Soft start reduces start-up torque
- Variable-speed dial for matching speed to work piece and task
- Two-stage quick clamp system for fast tool-free conversion
- Contoured soft grip handles for enhanced control and comfort
- Fixed base has threaded holes for mounting to router table positioned in common 3-hole pattern
- Cord swivel for added mobility
- 2.3 HP Fixed-Base Router - MRF23EVS
- Fixed Base -MRF001
- 1/4 in. and 1/2 in. Self-Releasing Collets
- Bit Wrenches
- T-Handle Hex Wrench
- (3) Table Mount Screws
over 2 years ago
Q & A :
2.3 HP Fixed-Base Router - MRF23EVS
Fixed Base -MRF001
1/4 in. and 1/2 in. Self-Releasing Collets
T-Handle Hex Wrench
(3) Table Mount Screws
1613, 1613AEVS, 1613EVS, 1614, 1614EVS, 1617, 1617EVS, 1618, 1618EVS, 1619EVS
All Factory Reconditioned Tools are covered under the same terms and conditions as the new tool warranty, for one (1) year from date of purchase except as noted below:
- Cordless Tool batteries are covered for one (1) year from date of purchase
- ProVantage Protection Plan is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- One Year Service Protection Plan is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- 30-Day Money Back Refund or Replacement is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- Dremel reconditioned tools are covered for 2 years from date of purchase
- Tripods and Rods are covered for 90 Days from date of purchase
- Reconditioned Tools/Kits may not contain the identical accessories, cases and kit contents of the New Tool version.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO ACCESSORY ITEMS SUCH AS CIRCULAR SAW BLADES, DRILL BITS, ROUTER BITS, JIGSAW BLADES, SANDING BELTS, GRINDING WHEELS AND OTHER RELATED ITEMS.
ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO ONE YEAR FROM DATE OF PURCHASE. SOME STATES IN THE U.S., SOME CANADIAN PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
IN NO EVENT SHALL SELLER BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LIABILITY FOR LOSS OF PROFITS) ARISING FROM THE SALE OR USE OF THIS PRODUCT. SOME STATES IN THE U.S. AND SOME CANADIAN PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE IN THE U.S., PROVINCE TO PROVINCE IN CANADA AND FROM COUNTRY TO COUNTRY.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY APPLIES ONLY TO PORTABLE AND BENCHTOP ELECTRIC TOOLS SOLD WITHIN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, CANADA AND THE COMMONWEALTH OF PUERTO RICO. FOR WARRANTY COVERAGE WITHIN OTHER COUNTRIES, CONTACT YOUR LOCAL BOSCH DEALER OR IMPORTER.