Factory Reconditioned Bosch HD18-2-RT 8.5 Amp 2-Speed 1/2 in. Corded Hammer Drill with 360-Auxiliary HandleModel: bshrhd18-2-rt
Save up to $30 off on Reconditioned Tools! Use code: SAVERECON See Details
3 Reasons To Buy Recon
Factory-Reconditioned products have been returned to the manufacturer and are restored to like-new operating condition, they go through a rigorous testing and inspection process. plus they offer a significant savings vs. new.
30-50% saving vs. new
Save BIG and stay under budget when you choose to buy a Reconditioned tool.
120 day money back guarantee
We know that you'll love your recon tool, so we're giving you an industry leading 120 days to try it risk-free.
Same performance vs. new
Performance is guaranteed to match new version of tool. No let down here.
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Bosch HD18-2-RT 8.5 Amp 2-Speed 1/2 in. Corded Hammer Drill with 360-Auxiliary Handle
- 8.5 amp motor provides maximum power for the most demanding jobs
- 1/2 In. three-jaw chuck secures bits in the chuck and prevents slipping
- Dual mode selector easily converts from rotation only mode to hammer drill mode
- Exclusive rotating brush plate provides equal power in reverse to easily back out bound-up bits and doubles brush life
- Pistol grip handle provides compact ergonomic design with soft-grip
- Variable-speed reversing trigger provides accurate bit starting for drilling or removing fasteners or bound bits
- Integral slip clutch disengages the output shaft should a bit get into a bind situation
- Metal gear housing provides rugged job site durability and extends tool life
- Two speeds include low speed for high torque drilling (especially in wood or metal) and high speed for lower torque drilling
- 360-degree auxiliary handle with depth gauge provides a wide range of grip positions
- 8.5 Amp 1/2 in. Two-Speed Hammer Drill - HD18-2-RT
- 360-Auxiliary Handle
- Chuck Key
- Depth Gauge