Factory Reconditioned Bosch GPL5-RT 5-Point Self-Leveling Alignment LaserBosch Model: bshrgpl5-rt
3 REASONS TO BUY
Factory Reconditioned products have been returned to the manufacturer and are restored to like-new operating condition. They go through a rigorous testing and inspection process and offer a significant savings vs. new.
30-50% saving vs. new
Save BIG and stay under budget when you choose to buy a Reconditioned tool.
120 day money back guarantee
We know that you'll love your recon tool, so we're giving you an industry leading 120 days to try it risk-free.
Same performance vs. new
Performance is guaranteed to match new version of tool. No let down here.
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Bosch GPL5-RT 5-Point Self-Leveling Alignment Laser
- Integrated reference lines for precise positioning of tool and transfer of points
- Easy access battery compartment
- Easy field recalibration maintains accuracy and prevents downtime
- Pocket-sized at only 4-1/8 in. (105mm) tall
- Smart pendulum leveling system self-levels, senses and indicates out-of-level condition, and locks when switched off
- Projects plumb, level and square points for precise positioning of tool and transfer of points for easy and accurate transfer, as well as alignment of points in level, plumb, square, and grade applications
- Accurately transfers, aligns, levels, plumbs, 90 degree squares, and grades points
- Multi-purpose attachment - position and mount with magnets, straps or threaded mounts (1/4 in. - 20 or 5/8 in. - 11)
- Unit points up/down and front to add squaring to plumb, level and align capabilities
- One-person does the job of two people using manual plumb bob
- In-track design makes unit easy to move, maintains right height
- Class 2 Laser Product, < 1mW Power Output, Wavelength 635 nm
- 5-Point Self-Leveling Alignment Laser - GPL5-RT
- Multi-Purpose Attachment
- (3) AA Batteries
- Operating Manual
- Hard Carry Case
I set the horizontal beam eqi-distant from an existing wall, measuring from wall to beam at both ends of the line.
Mark and snap a chalk line between my marks for my bottom plates.
After I lay the floor plate, I use the vertical beam to locate marks on the ceiling for my top plates. Then I transfer the layout on the bottom plate to the top plate. No need for an assistant.
On the tripod I can mark level lines all around the room.
I can see numerous scenarios for using the level on future projects, interior and exterior.
over 2 years ago
over 2 years ago
The point has coss hair like line every 1/8
Q & A :
If doing serious grade work over long distances then go up to a qualified unit but i found the unit to be plenty accurate, even a bit over distances recommended in the specs.
All Factory Reconditioned Tools are covered under the same terms and conditions as the new tool warranty, for one (1) year from date of purchase except as noted below:
- Cordless Tool batteries are covered for one (1) year from date of purchase
- ProVantage Protection Plan is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- One Year Service Protection Plan is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- 30-Day Money Back Refund or Replacement is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- Dremel reconditioned tools are covered for 2 years from date of purchase
- Tripods and Rods are covered for 90 Days from date of purchase
- Reconditioned Tools/Kits may not contain the identical accessories, cases and kit contents of the New Tool version.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO ACCESSORY ITEMS SUCH AS CIRCULAR SAW BLADES, DRILL BITS, ROUTER BITS, JIGSAW BLADES, SANDING BELTS, GRINDING WHEELS AND OTHER RELATED ITEMS.
ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO ONE YEAR FROM DATE OF PURCHASE. SOME STATES IN THE U.S., SOME CANADIAN PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
IN NO EVENT SHALL SELLER BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LIABILITY FOR LOSS OF PROFITS) ARISING FROM THE SALE OR USE OF THIS PRODUCT. SOME STATES IN THE U.S. AND SOME CANADIAN PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE IN THE U.S., PROVINCE TO PROVINCE IN CANADA AND FROM COUNTRY TO COUNTRY.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY APPLIES ONLY TO PORTABLE AND BENCHTOP ELECTRIC TOOLS SOLD WITHIN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, CANADA AND THE COMMONWEALTH OF PUERTO RICO. FOR WARRANTY COVERAGE WITHIN OTHER COUNTRIES, CONTACT YOUR LOCAL BOSCH DEALER OR IMPORTER.