3 REASONS TO BUY
Factory Reconditioned products have been returned to the manufacturer and are restored to like-new operating condition. They go through a rigorous testing and inspection process and offer a significant savings vs. new.
30-50% saving vs. new
Save BIG and stay under budget when you choose to buy a Reconditioned tool.
120 day money back guarantee
We know that you'll love your recon tool, so we're giving you an industry leading 120 days to try it risk-free.
Same performance vs. new
Performance is guaranteed to match new version of tool. No let down here.
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Bosch GBH18V-26DK15-RT 18V EC Brushless Lithium-Ion SDS-Plus Bulldog 1 in. Cordless Rotary Hammer Kit (4 Ah)
- Legendary Bulldog performance - lightweight D-handle hammer consistently outperforms the best-selling 1 in. corded 11255VSR Bulldog, making it better than the best
- Superior impact - delivers 1.9 ft-lbs. of impact energy (EPTA) for maximum performance in the heavy-duty drilling and chipping applications in concrete
- CORE18V battery - provides Next-Gen Li-Ion 21700 cell technology in a lightweight, high-power battery with great runtime and performance
- Efficient EC Brushless motor - maximizes battery runtime in extended applications
- KickBack Control technology - reduces the risk of sudden tool reactions in binding conditions
- D-handle design - ideal for overhead, horizontal and downward drilling applications
- Lightweight, at only 5.8 lbs. (tool only, not including battery) - provides maneuverability for concrete drilling anywhere on the jobsite
- Variable-speed reversing trigger - allows for accurate bit starting
- SDS-Plus chuck - industry-standard system compatible with many bits
- Robust power system - produces 0-4350 no-load BPM and 0-890 no-load RPM
- 18V EC Brushless Lim-Ion SDS-Plus Bulldog 1 in. Cordless Rotary Hammer - GBH18V26DK15-RT
- CORE18V 4 Ah Lithium-Ion Compact Battery - GBA18V40
- 18V Lithium-Ion Fast Battery Charger - GAL18V-40
- Auxiliary Handle
- Depth Gauge
- Carrying Case