Factory Reconditioned Bosch 1775E-RT 5 in. 8.5 Amp Tuckpoint GrinderBosch Model: bshr1775e-rt
Last 6 In Stock
3 REASONS TO BUY
Factory Reconditioned products have been returned to the manufacturer and are restored to like-new operating condition. They go through a rigorous testing and inspection process and offer a significant savings vs. new.
30-50% saving vs. new
Save BIG and stay under budget when you choose to buy a Reconditioned tool.
120 day money back guarantee
We know that you'll love your recon tool, so we're giving you an industry leading 120 days to try it risk-free.
Same performance vs. new
Performance is guaranteed to match new version of tool. No let down here.
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Bosch 1775E-RT 5 in. 8.5 Amp Tuckpoint Grinder
- Powerful 8.5 Amp, 11,000 RPM motor
- Specially designed guard system - For tuckpointing applications with dust extraction; meets and exceeds UL, OSHA and NIOSH standards
- Dust extraction port - Results in cleaner job when used with provided vacuum adapter VAC002
- Large viewing window - Provides the ability to view working area for better control and accuracy
- Variable depth adjustment - Allows spring loaded guard to be adjusted to desired depth while springing back over tuckpointing wheel for added protection
- Tool-free blade access - Allows quick access for wheel changes
- Lock-on/off switch - For extended use applications
- Sealed switch - Keeps debris out of the switch mechanism and extends switch life
- Constant Response circuitry - Provides soft start, maintains constant speed under load, provides overload protection
- Epoxy coated field windings - Provides ultimate protection against abrasive dust and metal debris
- Service Minder brushes - Eliminates guesswork, stops the tools when preventative maintenance is required
- 5/8 in.-11" Spindle - Wide flexibility for mounting most popular accessories
- Spindle lock - For quick wheel changes
- 5 in. 8.5 Amp Tuckpoint Grinder - 1775E-RT
- Tuckpointing Guard - TG500
- 30-Minute Charger - BC430
- Outer Flange - 2 610 910 341
- Auxiliary Handle - 1 602 025 027
- Allen Wrench - 1 907 950 006
- Vacuum Adapter - VAC002
- Spanner Wrench - 1 607 950 052
- Does NOT Include a Tuckpointing Wheel
All Factory Reconditioned Tools are covered under the same terms and conditions as the new tool warranty, for one (1) year from date of purchase except as noted below:
- Cordless Tool batteries are covered for one (1) year from date of purchase
- ProVantage Protection Plan is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- One Year Service Protection Plan is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- 30-Day Money Back Refund or Replacement is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- Dremel reconditioned tools are covered for 2 years from date of purchase
- Tripods and Rods are covered for 90 Days from date of purchase
- Reconditioned Tools/Kits may not contain the identical accessories, cases and kit contents of the New Tool version.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO ACCESSORY ITEMS SUCH AS CIRCULAR SAW BLADES, DRILL BITS, ROUTER BITS, JIGSAW BLADES, SANDING BELTS, GRINDING WHEELS AND OTHER RELATED ITEMS.
ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO ONE YEAR FROM DATE OF PURCHASE. SOME STATES IN THE U.S., SOME CANADIAN PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
IN NO EVENT SHALL SELLER BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LIABILITY FOR LOSS OF PROFITS) ARISING FROM THE SALE OR USE OF THIS PRODUCT. SOME STATES IN THE U.S. AND SOME CANADIAN PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE IN THE U.S., PROVINCE TO PROVINCE IN CANADA AND FROM COUNTRY TO COUNTRY.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY APPLIES ONLY TO PORTABLE AND BENCHTOP ELECTRIC TOOLS SOLD WITHIN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, CANADA AND THE COMMONWEALTH OF PUERTO RICO. FOR WARRANTY COVERAGE WITHIN OTHER COUNTRIES, CONTACT YOUR LOCAL BOSCH DEALER OR IMPORTER.