Excalibur EC-617 M1 3 Axis 16 in. x 24 in. CNC Wood Carving System with Variable Speed Plug and Play MASSO ControllerModel: exznec-617m1
Product Features & specs :
Excalibur EC-617 M1 3 Axis 16 in. x 24 in. CNC Wood Carving System with Variable Speed Plug and Play MASSO Controller
- The MASSO HTG5A Controller and Program Includes: 120V, 1.3 Amp, constant torque permanent magnet motor; Spindle Speed 0 - 24,000 tr/min, spindle/ Motor Type 550 watts / variable frequency motor
- Large aluminum material table surface with integrated hold down clamp. (Table Dimension: 38-1/2 in. x 30 in. x 30 in. = 135 lbs.; Controller Box : 24 in. x 21-1/2 in. x 8 in. = 50 lbs.) Smooth and accurate ball screw transmission on all axis.
- Quick blade changes with finger operated blade clamps, no tools required. Includes: (1) Collet 1/4 in. Diameter; Input Power requirements: 110/115V - 9 Amp
- Easy access speed and tension controls, Powerful 550 Watt variable frequency motor for excellent performance and low maintenance, Cutting Speeds: Variable - Up to 118 in. per minute
- Overall dimensions: CNC Machine: 27-3/4 in. x 38-1/2 in.; CNC Machine with Stand: 40-1/8 in. x 31-1/2 in. x 55-1/8 in.; CNC Machine with Stand and Enclosure: 32-1/4 in. x 43-1/4 in. x 56-1/4 in. (Enclosure, Stand and Dust Collector Sold Separately)
- Upper and lower blade guard assembly helps prevent unintentional or accidental hand/finger contact with the blade
- Input Power Requirements: 110/115V - 9 Amp, Spindle speeds up to 24,000 RPM with automatic spindle on/off control
- X Axis Cutting Capacity 16 in., Y Axis Cutting Capacity 24 in. , Z Axis Cutting Capacity 4 in.; Positional Accuracy +/- 0.004 in.
- Includes MASSO controller and MASSO Operating system. (Enclosure, stand & dust collector sold separately).
- With ETL Certificaton and 1 Year Limited Warranty
- 3 Axis 16 in. x 24 in. CNC Wood Carving System with Variable Speed Plug - EC-617 M1
- Play MASSO Controller