Electronic Specialties' 485 Self-Calibrating True RMS Digital Multimeter leverages new technology through the use of high stability, low temperature coefficient resistors in the resistors network. Once the self-calibration function is turned on, the multimeter will automatically compare the standard resistor with other resistors in the resistors network, measure and store the actual and accurate values.
The accuracy can endure for extended periods in a wide range of temperature environments. A self-calibration multimeter is an undoubtedly more accurate, more reliable measurement tool. Users simply press the button to calibrate when they feel it is necessary.
- Patented self-calibration function utilizes high stability, low temperature coefficient resistors in the resistors network
- DVD includes 10 videos covering each major function with testing tips
- Measures volts, ohms, amps, frequency, capacitance, duty cycle, diodes, continuity and temperature
- 6,000 count backlit LCD display
- Min/max function, auto and manual ranging, relative zero function, and built-in temperature (F/C)
- CAT III 600V safety rating
- Zippered carrying case for convenient transport and storage
- Self-Calibrating True RMS Digital Multimeter - 485
- 40 in. Test Leads
- Temp Probe
- Zippered Carrying Case