Electronic Specialties' 191 Relay Buddy Pro Test Kit is a quick go/no-go tester for the most common automotive relays. With the included adapters, this unit now tests 5 different relay types and also tests shielded relays.
Relay Buddy provides you with an indication of the general health and functioning of the relay switch contacts and coil. It will check the control side of the relay by applying a signal to the relay coil while it checks for proper functioning of the relay contacts.
This tool operates the relay several times during each test session as it watches for consistency in every cycle and will fail the relay and light the red LED if any one of the cycles proves unsuccessful during the test session.
- 3 new adapters for testing shielded relays
- 2 adapters for testing new relay types commonly used on fuel pumps and other powered devices
- Settable to 4 and 5 pin relay
- Uses vehicle 12V battery for power
- Green light display if relay is good and red light if relay is bad
- Switch contacts are loaded to detect excessive resistance
- Blow mold case for convenient transport and storage
- Relay Buddy Pro Test Unit
- (5) Relay Adapters