Electronic Specialties' 181 LOADpro Dynamic Test Leads load the circuit to see if current can flow. It quickly finds problems such as high corrosive resistance, shorts to ground, and open circuits. By loading the circuit, LOADpro makes a voltage drop test on the fly. Also if used with your digital multimeter and following this test method, you will find wiring faults quicker.
With a simple process, all you need to do is read the voltage. If a vehicle component is inoperable, unplug the connector and read the voltage at the connector. If you see 12V, press the LOADpro switch and if the voltage remains, the wiring is good. If the voltage drops, the circuit has high resistance (i.e. corroded wiring or connections.) If you see no voltage initially, you have an open or short to ground.
LOADpro Test Leads also feature SteadyPin Probe Tips. Instead of a pointed probe, SteadyPin tips have a small recess at the tip that allows the probe to sit firmly on a male ECM or connector pin. Traditional pointed probes fail to give an effective connection and creates difficulties in completing manufacturer specific voltmeter tests.
- Quickly finds problems including high corrosive resistance, shorts to ground and open circuits
- LOADpro Test Leads feature SteadyPin Probe Tips, which allows the probe to sit firmly on a male ECM or connector pin
- OEM approved test leads finds corroded circuits
- Fundamental Electrical Troubleshooting book is a complete 200 page guide to every aspect of electrical troubleshooting
- LOADpro Dynamic Test Leads - 180
- Fundamental Electrical Troubleshooting Book - 182