Designed for small to medium-sized fab shops, the Edwards 40 Ton Ironworker has the tools to get the job done. Standard features include a Punch Assembly with Pedestal Die Table, 10 in. wide Flat Bar Shear, Angle Shear and a universal open tooling station to accept optional Tooling Accessories.
- Four Workstations: Standard (3) - Punch, Flat Bar Shear and Angle Shear; Open (1) - Customize your ironworker with 10 optional Attachments
- 11 Interchangeable attachments available to tailor the Ironworker to your needs
- 16 optional Accessories available to increase precision and efficiency
- Compact machine that allows for fast and easy transitions between fabrication operations: punch, shear, notch, bend or cope all in one machine.
- Optimized workstation heights for improved efficiency
- Electric foot pedal with integrated jog control
- Adjustable electric stoke control
- Bright LED lights increase visibility
- ANSI B11.5-1988(02) Compliant Guarding
- ETL Certified Controls
- 40 Ton 1 PH 230V Ironworker with Coper Notcher - 40231010