Dewalt DWX723 Heavy-Duty Miter Saw StandModel: dewndwx723
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt DWX723 Heavy-Duty Miter Saw Stand
- Universal design works with all brands of miter saws
- Lightweight aluminum construction (35 lbs.) allows for easy transport to and from the jobsite
- 5-1/2 ft. beam extends to support up to 16 ft. of material and up to 500 lbs.
- Legs provide superior support and fold for easy storage
- Leg lock levers allow for fast and easy set up
- Miter saw mounting brackets allow easy and secure mounting of miter saw to stand
- Work stops/supports can be repositioned quickly anywhere along the rail
- Non-marring ft. on tool mount will not scratch material
- Extension lock levers allow for fast and secure tightening of extensions
- Miter saw not included
- Heavy Duty Miter Saw Stand - DWX723
- (2) Convertible Work Supports and Stops
- (2) Mounting Brackets
- Wide roller material support (DW7027) and Miter Saw Stand Extension Support (DW7028) are not included
Q & A :
not designed for a tool that tall (top of saw would be head high) or for the types of forces that would be applied on a table saw (ex. made for downward force w/ a t.s. force would be laterally and would probably tip over)
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.