Dewalt DWS780 12 in. Double Bevel Sliding Compound Miter SawModel: dewndws780
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt DWS780 12 in. Double Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw
- Integrated XPS cross cut positioning system provides adjustment free cut line indication for better accuracy and visibility
- Powerful 15 Amp, 3,800 RPM motor delivers extended power and durability
- Super efficient dust collection system captures over 75% of dust generated
- Tall sliding fences support crown molding up to 7-1/2 in. nested and base molding up to 6-1/2 in. vertically against the fence while easily sliding out of the way
- Exclusive back fence design cuts up to 2 in. x 16 in. dimensional lumber at 90 degrees and 2 in. x 12 in. at 45 degrees
- Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 10 positive stops improves productivity and ensures cutting accuracy
- Miters 60 degrees to the right and 50 degrees to the left providing increased capacity
- Oversized bevel scale makes bevel angle adjustments accurate and easy
- Compact, lightweight design at 56 lbs. allows for easy transport and storage
- Cam lock miter handle with detent override deliver quick and accurate miter angles
- Dual horizontal steel rails with innovative clamping mechanism and linear ball bearings deliver an accurate, durable and compact saw
- Innovative gearbox and belt-drive design increases vertical cutting capacity
- Precise miter system and machined base fence support optimize durability and cutting accuracy
- Light provides visible cut lines, making it easy to work effectively even in low-light areas
- 12 in. Double Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw - DWS780
- Blade Wrench
- Carbide Blade
- Dust Bag
Only bad part of saw is the miter stops that I had on my double bevel saw doesn't work on this saw
You have to get your own allthreads to hold stops
Dewalt doesn't even make stops for this saw!!!!
Q & A :
would recommend buying the cart that comes with it or waiting until the
cart is free. Saw is very large and takes up a lot of space, but
If it will, thats the saw for me.
Can you add a laser light to saw
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.