This OSHA Table 1-compliant Dust Extractor works with the DCH273 1 in. Hammer. It features an OSHA 1926.1153-compliant Dust Box Assembly. With a filter cleaning mechanism and a HEPA filter, it removes 99.97% of airborne particles 0.3 microns or greater. The Dust Extractor has a powerful built in motor for increased suction during high performance drilling. The 2-second power-off delay ensures that dust extraction continues after the drill is switched off. It accomodates drill bit diameters up to 5/8 in. which allows users to drill overhead for 1/2 in. drop-ins.
- Table 1-compliant dust management solution for 1 in. SDS Plus rotary hammers
- Clear, durable dust box ensures users can see when dust box needs to be emptied
- Replaceable dust nozzle to quickly change to new nozzle
- Fits into tight spaces on scissor lifts and between overhead pipes and duct work
- 2-Second power off delay ensures dust extraction to continue after drill is switched off
- Built-in motor increases suction and high tool performance
- Drill up to 5/8 in. diameter, 4 in. useable length, 6 in. overall length bits
- Easily adjustable depth guage for accurate anchor drilling
- Replaces D25303DH
- Onboard Dust Extractor - DWH303DH
- Dust Box - DWH302DH
- Side Handle
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.