Dewalt DWE7491RS 10 in. 15 Amp Site-Pro Compact Jobsite Table Saw with Rolling StandModel: dewndwe7491rs
15% off sitewide on orders over $75! Use code: PREZDAY See Details
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt DWE7491RS 10 in. 15 Amp Site-Pro Compact Jobsite Table Saw with Rolling Stand
- Rack and pinion telescoping fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth, and accurate
- Patented material support, can be used for narrow rip cuts
- 32-1/2 in. of rip capacity easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim material
- On-board storage provides easy access to the Blade Guard Assembly, fence, riving knife and push stick when not in use
- Site-Pro Modular Guarding System allows for tool free adjustments of the guarding components appropriate for each application
- Flip over fence, allows for narrow rip cuts
- Telescoping fence rails retract to create a small, portable package
- Features a 15 Amp high-torque motor with the power to cut pressure-treated lumber and hardwoods
- 2-1/2 in. Dust Collection Port easily connects to a vacuum for efficient dust extraction
- 21-7/8 in. x 26-3/8 in. table provides superior material support
- Rolling stand designed for easy set up and breakdown with excellent stability
- 10 in. 15 Amp Site-Pro Compact Jobsite Table Saw with Rolling Stand - DWE7491RS
- 10 in. 24-Tooth Carbide Blade
- Miter Gauge
- Push Stick
- Rolling Stand
- Rip Fence
- Blade Guard Assembly
- 2x Blade Wrenches
11 months ago
1 year ago
over 2 years ago
I soon realized that the Bosch saw was limited to a maximum ripping size of 18". The drawer bottoms ranged from 20"-22" in width and up to 29" in length. So it was either try to cut the plywood for the bottoms with my circular saw or jig saw, neither of which was efficient or accurate. This limitation was compounded by my constantly having to switch between my Dado blade and the ripping blade so I decided to buy another table saw.
The DeWalt DWE7491RS was highly rated and had the ability to rip widths up to 32" which was important for my needs. The instructions were not as well illustrated as I am used to seeing and it took me longer than it should have to assemble the stand. Once I figured out what was needed, everything fit nicely and resulted in a very nice assembled product.
Storage of the accessories for this saw are extremely well thought out and everything has a place and is easy to access. Again the illustrations were lacking and I had to call three different DeWalt Service Centers until Jim at the Milwaukee Service Center finally helped me figure out where to store the Miter Gauge.
Now to operating the saw. The blade was dead on for 90 degrees to the table. The index for the size of the wood you wish to cut was also exactly correct! Everything about using this saw made me extremely glad I invested in an additional saw! I would rough cut a 4'X8' sheet of 1/4" plywood for the drawer bottoms to 21"X29" in a matter of a couple minutes.
Later when I would cut the bottoms to their specific size I could trust the sizing gauge completely and it was so easy to use. I can easily roll the saw outside and set it up in about a minute and then back inside when finished cutting the large pieces.
In the shop when ripping drawer sides and ends it a matter of seconds to change the fence position between the smaller range of 0"-24" and 8"-32". The more I use the saw the more I appreciate how much work went into the design. Clearly this is a saw that was designed by people who have used saws themselves. I am very pleased with it and would recommend it without reservation.
Q & A :
Dewalt DWE7491RS 10 in. 15 Amp Site-Pro Compact Jobsite Table Saw with Rolling Stand.
DW745 - https://www.cpooutlets.com/dewalt-dw745-10-in--compact-jobsite-table-saw/dewndw745,default,pd.html
I am interested In this product and would like to know how much horse power the motor is.
If possible the full spec sheet would be nice.
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.