Dewalt DWE7480 10 in. 15 Amp Site-Pro Compact Jobsite Table SawModel: dewndwe7480
This item is temporarily out of stock. Want an email when it’s back in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt DWE7480 10 in. 15 Amp Site-Pro Compact Jobsite Table Saw
- Rack and pinion telescoping fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate
- 24 in. of rip capacity, easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials
- Site-Pro Modular Guarding System allows for tool free adjustments of the guarding components appropriate for each application
- 15 Amp 4,800 RPM motor quickly rips through hardwoods with ease
- On-Board Storage provides easy access to the Site-Pro Guarding components and push stick when not in use
- Metal roll cage base offers greater durability than plastic bases
- Blade can be adjusted 0 - 45 degrees for bevel applications
- Weighing only 48 lbs., the DWE7480 can be easily moved from site to site
- Adjustable rear ft. designed to level the saw on uneven work surfaces
- Dust port allows for 2-1/2 in. vacuum hook up and minimizes clean up
- 24 tooth carbide blade enhances cut quality and prolongs blade life
- Patented telescoping rails for extended capacity ripping and retract to minimize the table size
- Table coating reduces friction for smoother cutting
- 10 in. 15 Amp Site-Pro Compact Jobsite Table Saw - DWE7480
- 10 in. 24-Tooth Carbide Blade
- Miter Gauge
- Push Stick
CPO very good in every way
Q & A :
Sent from my iPhone
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.