Dewalt DW716 12 in. Double Bevel Compound Miter SawModel: dewndw716
Last 1 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt DW716 12 in. Double Bevel Compound Miter Saw
- 15.0 amp motor delivers 3,600 RPM for extended power and durability
- Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 11 positive stops improves productivity and ensures cutting accuracy
- Precise miter system and machined base fence optimizes cutting accuracy
- Tall sliding fences support crown molding up to 6-5/8 in. nested and base molding up to 6-1/2 in. vertically against the fence, while easily sliding out of the way for bevel cuts
- Innovative gearbox and belt drive design increases vertical cutting capacity
- Double bevel design allows saw to bevel left and right 0 - 48 degrees with positive stops at 0 degrees, 33.9 degrees, 45 degrees, and 48 degrees both left and right, allowing user to flip the saw and not the material
- Exclusive back fence design cuts 2 in. x 10 in. lumber at 90 degrees and 2 in. x 8 in. at 45 degrees
- 0 - 50 degrees left and right miter capacity for greater versatility
- Lightweight design (only 44 lbs.), head lock-down pin and built-in carrying handle for increased portability
- Designed for use with the DEWALT Adjustable Miter Saw Laser System (DW7187)
- Cam-lock miter handle with detent override delivers quick and accurate miter angles
- Not compatible with DeWALT's laser or light systems.
- 12 in. Double Bevel Compound Miter Saw - DW716
- Carbide Blade
- Blade Wrench
- Dust Bag
Q & A :
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.