Dewalt DW715 15 Amp 12 in. Single Bevel Compound Miter SawModel: dewndw715
We’re sorry, but this item is no longer available.
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt DW715 15 Amp 12 in. Single Bevel Compound Miter Saw
- 15.0 amp motor delivers 4,000 RPM for extended power and durability
- Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 11 positive stops improves productivity and ensures cutting accuracy
- Exclusive precise miter system and machined base fence support delivers optimal cutting accuracy
- Tall sliding fence supports crown molding up to 5-1/4 in. nested and base molding up to 6-1/2 in. vertically against the fence, while easily sliding out of the way for bevel cuts
- Bevels 0 - 48 degrees to the left and 0 - 3 degrees to the right for increased capacity
- 0 - 50 degree left and right miter capacity for greater versatility
- Lightweight (only 42 lbs.) with built-in carry handle for easy portability
- Cam-lock miter handle with miter detent override delivers quick and accurate miter angles
- Four hardened steel bevel stops at 0 degrees, 33.9 degrees, 45 degrees, and 48 degrees delivers versatility at most common bevel angles
- Designed for use with the DEWALT Adjustable Miter Saw Laser System (DW7187)
- 12 in. Single Bevel Compound Miter Saw - DW715
- Carbide Blade
- Dust Bag
- Blade Wrench
over 2 years ago
Before this Dewalt I had a Chicago Electric Double Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw. Soooo many issues with it that I didn't even get to making a test cut.
Right out of the box the Dewalt worked like a charm. Easy to set up (it even fight my Harbor Freight Miter Stand). Plugged in and began cutting. Changing blades is simple, and when I fired it up it felt like a sports car.
I'm so glad I spent the money on a great saw. Sure, it's not double bevel sliding, but at least the spinning blade won't nick the frame!
Q & A :
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.