Dewalt DW618PK 2-1/4 HP EVS Fixed Base & Plunge Router Combo Kit with Hard CaseModel: dewndw618pk
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt DW618PK 2-1/4 HP EVS Fixed Base & Plunge Router Combo Kit with Hard Case
- 2-1/4 HP (maximum motor HP), 12.0 AMP electronic variable speed motor provides the power to rout smoothly through the toughest hardwoods
- Electronic variable speed with full feedback control for constant speed under load from 8000 to 24,000 RPM
- Soft start to reduce start-up torque and for enhanced control
- Micro-fine depth adjustment ring provides precise depth adjustments in 1/64 in. increments and adjusts vertically for a constant switch and cord set location
- Adjustable tool-free steel motor cam lock makes depth adjustment and base changes quick and solid locking
- Integral, through-the-column dust collection collects 95% of the dust and provides superior bit visibility
- Quick-release motor latches for fast and easy motor pack removal for bit and base changes
- Detachable cord set offers cord set serviceability and the ability to use the same motor pack for all bases
- Precision-machined brass bushings and case-hardened steel guide rods provide a smooth and accurate plunge stroke
- Spindle lock to allow for one-wrench bit changes
- Clear, LEXAN sub-base provides enhanced base durability, bit visibility and accepts standard template guide bushings
- Rubber over-molded handles and low center of gravity design provide best-in-class comfort, balance and control
- Dust-sealed switch provides durability and long switch life
- Heavy-duty, precision-machined, die-cast aluminum base and motor housing for durability and low tool weight
- Nickel-plated motor housing for a smooth, long-lasting depth adjustment
- 2-1/4 HP EVS Fixed Base & Plunge Router Combo Kit - DW618PK
- Motor Pack - DW618M
- Fixed Base - DW6184
- Large Hole Sub-Base
- Plunge Base - DW6182
- Vacuum Adaptor
- 1/4 in. Collet
- 1/2 in. Collet
- Kit Box
Base design makes for quick easy depth adjustments as well as tool or base changes.
Q & A :
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.