Dewalt DW618M 2-1/4 HP EVS Router Motor UnitDewalt Model: dewndw618m
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt DW618M 2-1/4 HP EVS Router Motor Unit
- The DW618M is the motor unit for the DW618 router
- 2-1/4 HP (maximum motor HP), 12.0 AMP electronic variable speed motor provides the power to rout smoothly through the toughest hardwoods
- Electronic variable speed with full feedback control for constant speed under load from 8000 to 24,000 RPM
- Soft start to reduce start-up torque and for enhanced control
- Dust-sealed switch provides durability and long switch life
- Spindle lock to allow for one-wrench bit changes
- Heavy-duty, precision-machined, die-cast aluminum motor housing for durability and low tool weight
- Nickel-plated motor housing for a smooth, long-lasting depth adjustment
- Flat top for easy bit and depth changes
- Self-releasing, long, eight slotted collets for better bit retention and eliminating frozen bits
- 2-1/4 HP EVS Router Motor Unit - DW618M
- 1/4 in. Collet
- 1/2 in. Collet
Q & A :
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.