Dewalt DW268 6.5 Amp 0 - 2,500 RPM VSR VERSA-CLUTCH ScrewdriverDewalt Model: dewndw268
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt DW268 6.5 Amp 0 - 2,500 RPM VSR VERSA-CLUTCH Screwdriver
- Depth sensitive "set and forget" nosepiece for consistent fastener depth.
- Two-finger trigger for increased comfort
- Helical-cut steel, heat-treated gears for long life and durability
- High power motor for metal fastening applications
- Versa-clutch torque adjustment system to "dial" the proper torque needed to efficiently drive fasteners without stripping or breaking fastener
- Excellent ergonomics offers less user fatigue
- Rubber grip
- Also available in 220V
- 6.5 Amp 0-2,500 RPM VSR VERSA-CLUTCH Screwdriver - DW268
Q & A :
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.