This item is temporarily out of stock. Want an email when it’s back in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt DGL573 41-Pocket LED Lighted Technician's Tool Bag
- LED light can be easily directed at work area or into bag to help identify tools and parts
- 3 Levels of light output allow adjustment for wide area illumination or close-up work with a maximum output of 39 Lumens
- 28 multi-use pockets inside and 13 outside to help you better organize your tools
- Vertical pockets keep tools in sight for quick access
- Padded web carrying handles and adjustable shoulder straps add comfort and convenient no-hands transport
- Base pad feet to help reduce wear and abrasion
- Holds a multitude of tools and accessories like drills, extension cords, pliers, screwdrivers, wrench sets, drill bits, testers and much more
- 41-Pocket LED Lighted Technician's Tool Bag - DGL573
- (2) AAA Batteries
It is a well built with heavyweight material. I like the fact that on the job, I can unzip the front compartment and my every day tools are easily accessed. I tried to put my multi meter and amp meter in this area, but found it hard to zip when stuffed that full. Moving these 2 bulky items to the back, made it much easier to zip up. To put it in perspective, I carry much more than I need on a daily basis just for those odd times. I didn't think I would like the light or care about it. But I found out that when the light is closed all the way down, it shines into the inside of the bag. With my older eyesight this is a bonus, as I often have a hard time seeing in the dark compartments. This is especially so when the material is black. With this light, I can see every tool stored on the inside and every scrap of wire and debris that I have dropped into the bag. I would buy this bag again or recommend it to a friend. Much lighter to carry than the toll backpacks, but still able to easily shoulder carry it up a ladder to a roof top unit.