Dewalt DCS7485B FlexVolt 60V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion 8-1/4 in. Table Saw (Tool Only)Dewalt Model: dewndcs7485b
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt Guaranteed Tough
Dewalt designs and optimizes professional workhorse solutions – tools, accessories and service – to ensure confidence for the toughest jobsite conditions
Advanced Battery System
FlexVolt batteries automatically switch voltage when you change tools
One Battery Multiple Voltages
Get maximum runtime in the 20V MAX and the power of corded in 60V MAX and 120V MAX
Dewalt DCS7485B FlexVolt 60V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion 8-1/4 in. Table Saw (Tool Only)
- 24 in. of rip capacity, easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials
- Rack and pinion telescoping fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate
- Runs off 20V/60V MAX FLEXVOLT battery system for maximum portability
- Site-Pro Modular Guarding System allows for tool free adjustments of the guarding
- Power-Loss Reset prevents accidental re-starts following a power disruption when the tool is left in the "on" position
- Metal roll cage base offers greater durability than plastic bases
- 60V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion 8-1/4 in. Table Saw (Tool Only) - DCS7485B
- Carbide Blade
- Push Stick
- Miter Gauge
- User's Guide
- Tool Only - Batteries and Charger Sold Separately
Q & A :
I think dewalt did this once on and older voltage line maybe the 36 volt system?
Mr. B John
Thanks Mr B
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.