Dewalt DCS391B 20V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion 6-1/2 in. Circular Saw (Tool Only)Dewalt Model: dewndcs391b
This item is temporarily out of stock. Want an email when it’s back in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt Guaranteed Tough
Dewalt designs and optimizes professional workhorse solutions – tools, accessories and service – to ensure confidence for the toughest jobsite conditions
Use your 20V MAX Lithium Ion Battery across multiple tools
Choose your Battery
Choose any 20V MAX Battery regardless of amp hour to run your tools
Our largest cordless platform continues to expand making 20V MAX a system you can build on
Compatible with a Wide Range of 20V MAX Batteries to fit your needs
Dewalt DCS391B 20V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion 6-1/2 in. Circular Saw (Tool Only)
- 5,150 RPM motor delivers power and speed to make the most demanding cuts with ease
- Optimized rubber overmolded comfort grip delivers optimal balance and control
- 6-1/2 in. carbide-tipped blade for cutting 2 times material at 90-deg. and 45-deg. and more cuts per charge
- High strength and lightweight magnesium shoe provides jobsite durability for long-term cut accuracy
- 0-50-deg. bevel capacity allows for aggressive bevel cuts for a multitude of applications
- 20V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion 6-1/2 in. Circular Saw - DCS391B
- Tool Only - Batteries and Charger Sold Separately
Q & A :
immediately decided 3.0 mah would be a match and ordered two. If you have
2, 1.5's you'll be ok for the moment unless cutting 2x4, 2x6 continuously.
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.