Dewalt DCS374P2 20V MAX XR 5.0 Ah Cordless Lithium-Ion 5 in. Band Saw KitDewalt Model: dewndcs374p2
Last 8 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt Guaranteed Tough
Dewalt designs and optimizes professional workhorse solutions – tools, accessories and service – to ensure confidence for the toughest jobsite conditions
Use your 20V MAX Lithium Ion Battery across multiple tools
Choose your Battery
Choose any 20V MAX Battery regardless of amp hour to run your tools
Our largest cordless platform continues to expand making 20V MAX a system you can build on
Compatible with a Wide Range of 20V MAX Batteries to fit your needs
Dewalt DCS374P2 20V MAX XR 5.0 Ah Cordless Lithium-Ion 5 in. Band Saw Kit
- 5 in. x 4-3/4 in. maximum cutting capacity (rectangular), 4-3/4 in. cutting capacity (round), and 4-3/4 in. cutting capacity (square)
- 4 in. cut capacity cuts up to 4 in. SCH 40 pipe and double strut
- Integrated hang hook allows user to hang the saw without damaging the front handle or base
- LED Work Light with 20 second delay illuminates dark work surfaces for accurate cutting.
- Tool-less blade changing lever loosens blade tension for easy blade changes
- Variable Speed from 0 - 490 FPM for versatility and control
- 20V MAX XR Cordless Lithium-Ion 5 in. Band Saw - DCS374
- (2) 20V MAX 5.0 Ah Lithium-Ion Batteries - DCB205
- Kit Box
- 18TPI Band Saw Blade
Only downsides to this model are more personal preferences to me. Being as I wish the hook was at least 1 1/2 wide so I can hook on wood when not in use and that the hook was able to be folded in when not in use reducing the chances of it getting caught.
Overall an excellent tool with a multitude of uses in the construction industry.
over 2 years ago
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.