Dewalt DCS361M1 20V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion 7-1/4 in. Sliding Compound Miter Saw KitModel: dewndcs361m1
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt DCS361M1 20V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion 7-1/4 in. Sliding Compound Miter Saw Kit
- Utilizes DCB204 20V Max Battery Pack which provides, on average, 183 cuts of 2 x 4 pine or 275 cuts of 3-1/4 in. pine base-board
- Integrated XPS cross cut positioning system provides adjustment-free cut-line indication for enhanced accuracy and visibility
- Capable of cutting up to 3-5/8 in. nested crown and 3-1/2 in. base vertically and will cut 2 x 8 laying flat
- Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 10 positive stops improves productivity and ensures cutting accuracy
- Oversized bevel scale makes bevel angle adjustments accurate and easy
- Compact and lightweight design at 31.6 lbs. for easy transport and storage
- 20V Max Cordless Lithium-Ion 7-1/4 in. Sliding Compound Miter Saw - DCS361
- 20V Max Premium XR 4 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery - DCB204
- 12V/20V Max Lithium-Ion Battery Charger - DCB112
- Carbide Blade
- Blade Wrench
- Material Clamp
- User Guide
Dewalt Guaranteed Tough
Dewalt designs and optimizes professional workhorse solutions – tools, accessories and service – to ensure confidence for the toughest jobsite conditions
Use your 20V MAX Lithium Ion Battery across multiple tools
Choose your Battery
Choose any 20V MAX Battery regardless of amp hour to run your tools
Our largest cordless platform continues to expand making 20V MAX a system you can build on
Compatible with a Wide Range of 20V MAX Batteries to fit your needs
1 year ago
Q & A :
1 9/16" ID for an older saw. Also, where can I buy the bag?
Bergdoll Construction Company
And will you sell the bare tool model also? No battery and charger
width, height, dept. Thanks
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.