The Threaded Rod Cutter (DCS350) is capable of quickly and cleanly cutting a range of threaded rod sizes including 1/4 in., 3/8 in. and 1/2 in. mild steel coarse thread rods and 1/4 in. and 3/8 in. stainless steel coarse thread rods. The four sided, rotatable, cutting die allows you to cut the three different sizes of threaded rod with the same tool just by rotating the cutting dies to the size you want to cut. The unit doesn't create chips or sparks while cutting, providing a burr-free cut to easily thread on fasteners without having to clean the threads. The Threaded Rod Cutter is part of the DEWALT Perform & Protect(tm) line of power tools, which is designed to provide a high level of one or more of the following: control, dust containment, or low vibration, without sacrificing performance. The Threaded Rod Cutter increases control by eliminating fast moving cutting blades or wheels which can bind up when cutting or trimming threaded rod. The speed of the tool allows for efficiencies and achieves up to 350 3/8 in. cuts on one battery charge. The unit includes a bright LED work light, a forward/reverse/lock off switch, and a hang hook. A full line of replacement accessories cutting dies is also available, sold separately.
- Able to cut 1/4 in., 3/8 in., 1/2 in. Mild Steel Coarse Threaded Rod
- Able to cut 1/4 in., 3/8 in. Stainless Steel Coarse Threaded Rod
- Clean, burr-free cuts allowing for easy threading
- Bright LED light to help illuminate cutting area
- Chip and spark-free cutting of threaded rod
- Rotating cutter allows you to cut multiple sizes of rod with one cutting die
- Onboard cutter wrench storage
- Threaded Rod Cutter - DCS350
- 2 Ah Lithium Ion Battery - DCB203
- Charger - DCB112
- (2) 4 Sided Cutting Dies - DCS3501B3
- Cutting Die Adjustment Wrench
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.