Dewalt DCS331M1 20V MAX Lithium-Ion 3000 SPM Cordless Jigsaw Kit (3 Ah)Dewalt Model: dewndcs331m1
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt Guaranteed Tough
Dewalt designs and optimizes professional workhorse solutions – tools, accessories and service – to ensure confidence for the toughest jobsite conditions
Use your 20V MAX Lithium Ion Battery across multiple tools
Choose your Battery
Choose any 20V MAX Battery regardless of amp hour to run your tools
Our largest cordless platform continues to expand making 20V MAX a system you can build on
Compatible with a Wide Range of 20V MAX Batteries to fit your needs
Dewalt DCS331M1 20V MAX Lithium-Ion 3000 SPM Cordless Jigsaw Kit (3 Ah)
- All-metal lever-action keyless blade change allows professionals to complete quick and easy blade changes
- Variable speed control ranging from 0 - 3000 strokes per minute in a multitude of materials and applications
- Four-position orbital action provides control of cut quality and cut speed
- Anti-slip comfort grip provides comfort and control for the user
- Equipped with a 3 Ah battery with fuel gauge LED indicator lights for extended run time
- Accepts T-shank Jigsaw blades for professional results
- 20V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion Jigsaw Kit - DCS331M1
- (1) 20V MAX XR 3 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery
- Fast Charger
- Jigsaw Blade
- Contractor Bag
Q & A :
The case that is included with the jigsaw, is it a tough system box (the DWST08201 small case) or a different type of case. I ask because I have all tough system cases for my DeWalt tools and I would like this to fit on the Tough System portable wheel dolly rack that I previously purchased.
Thanks for your help.
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.