Dewalt DCR018 12V-20V MAX Compact Worksite RadioDewalt Model: dewndcr018
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt Guaranteed Tough
Dewalt designs and optimizes professional workhorse solutions – tools, accessories and service – to ensure confidence for the toughest jobsite conditions
Use your 20V MAX Lithium Ion Battery across multiple tools
Choose your Battery
Choose any 20V MAX Battery regardless of amp hour to run your tools
Our largest cordless platform continues to expand making 20V MAX a system you can build on
Compatible with a Wide Range of 20V MAX Batteries to fit your needs
Dewalt DCR018 12V-20V MAX Compact Worksite Radio
- The cordless radio function runs off 18V Ni-Cd / Lithium-Ion, 12V Max, or 20V Max DeWalt batteries making it compatible with DeWalt's largest systems of batteries
- AC/DC power allowing the flexibility to be powered by AC power cord or DeWalt power tool batteries
- Device storage box protects digital audio devices from jobsite debris and damage
- USB power port allows devices to be charged via USB when radio is plugged into AC wall outlet or when running off DEWALT battery pack
- Heavy duty design with roll cage increases durability to withstand jobsite abuse
- 3.5mm Auxiliary input allows for connection to CD, MP3, portable satellite receivers and other digital audio devices
- Weather sealed charger door opens easily for fast battery changes
- 12V-20V MAX Compact Worksite Radio - DCR018
- Battery and Charger Sold Separately
Q & A :
well as all DEWALT 12 V Max, 20 V Max Li-Ion batteries and 18 V Li-Ion, NiCd and NiMH batteries.
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.