Dewalt DCGG571M1 20V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion Grease GunDewalt Model: dewndcgg571m1
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt Guaranteed Tough
Dewalt designs and optimizes professional workhorse solutions – tools, accessories and service – to ensure confidence for the toughest jobsite conditions
Use your 20V MAX Lithium Ion Battery across multiple tools
Choose your Battery
Choose any 20V MAX Battery regardless of amp hour to run your tools
Our largest cordless platform continues to expand making 20V MAX a system you can build on
Compatible with a Wide Range of 20V MAX Batteries to fit your needs
Dewalt DCGG571M1 20V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion Grease Gun
- Powerful motor delivers 10000 max psi to power through clogged grease fittings
- Up to 16 cartridges per charge with a single DEWALT 20V MAX 4.0 Ah battery
- High-volume pump pushes up to 5.0 oz-min. for high-flow applications
- Variable-speed trigger offers precise control of the grease flow
- 42 in. extra-long and flexible hose designed for reaching hard to access grease fittings
- Bright LED light assists in locating hard to see grease fittings in low-light situations
- Innovative pump filter screen prevents dirt and contamination from clogging the pump mechanism
- Integrated no-mar foot design allows operators to rest the tool on flat surfaces
- Air-bleeder valve assists in pump priming after cartridge changes
- 20V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion Grease Gun - DCGG571M1
- 20V MAX XR 4.0 Ah Premium Lithium-Ion Battery - DCB204
- Fast Charger
- Shoulder Strap
- Kit Box
In short, define how it goes in the case well enough for “anybody” to quickly get it done properly. The instructions or directions should be permanent in the case.
Q & A :
First of all I'm very satisfied with this product.
To tell you the true I don't know the diameter of the hose fitting, but
if you have to wear expensive gloves to prevent injury from ruptured hose, I think you also have to wear them whenever you change the cartridges because you'll be exposed to the grease.
So I would say that with the flexible hose you can reach any hidden or of difficulty access points. In my opinion would be worth the expense.
Sent from my iPad
Richard H. Dixon
Sent from my iPad
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.