Dewalt DCG414B FlexVolt 60V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion 4-1/2 in. - 6 in. Grinder (Tool Only)Dewalt Model: dewndcg414b
This item is temporarily out of stock. Want an email when it’s back in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt Guaranteed Tough
Dewalt designs and optimizes professional workhorse solutions – tools, accessories and service – to ensure confidence for the toughest jobsite conditions
Advanced Battery System
FlexVolt batteries automatically switch voltage when you change tools
One Battery Multiple Voltages
Get maximum runtime in the 20V MAX and the power of corded in 60V MAX and 120V MAX
Dewalt DCG414B FlexVolt 60V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion 4-1/2 in. - 6 in. Grinder (Tool Only)
- 13 Amp equivalent power
- Kickback Brake engages when a pinch, stall, or bind-up event is sensed and the electronic brake engages with maximum force to quickly stop the wheel, reduce the movement of the grinder, and shut the grinder off
- Brake engages when trigger is released, stopping speeds of 1.5 seconds with standard grinding wheel (4-1/2 in. x 1/4 in. bonded abrasive wheel, non-hubbed)
- E-Clutch activates in less than a tenth of a second when a pinch/stall is detected, shutting down the motor
- 9,000 RPM Speed allows the use of up to 6 in. wheels
- Allows for up to 6 in. wheel size for both cutting and grinding applications
- Cordless Lithium-Ion 60V 4-1/2 in. - 6 in. Grinder (Tool Only) - DCG414B
- Side Handle
- 4-1/2 in. Type 27 Wheel
- 4-1/2 in. Type 27 Guard
- 6 in. Type 27 Guard
- Tool Only - Batteries and Charger Sold Separately
This grinder is either in my hands or next to me ready to work. Powerful and able to handle any material, I get through much more in a day than dragging cords around the large material we work with. The safety brake stops the wheel quick so you can set it down and get back to work.
The battery life under full grinding may seem small until you consider how much work the tool is doing. Using the grinder throughout the day I have never drained all four of my batteries. Quality is there, been using this grinder hard for over five months and still running like it was out of the box.
Q & A :
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.