Dewalt DCD998W1 20V MAX XR POWER DETECT Brushless Lithium-Ion 1/2 in. Cordless Hammer Drill Driver Kit (8 Ah)Dewalt Model: dewndcd998w1
Product Features & specs :
Delivering More Power
Cordless hammer drill driver produces up to 29% more power when used with DeWalt DCB208 Battery
Secure Bit Placement
The 1/2 in. metal chuck features carbide inserts for superior bit gripping strength
LED light illuminates dimly lit work surfaces
DeWalt Lithium-Ion batteries help maximize tool performance
Compatible with a Wide Range of 20V MAX Batteries to fit your needs
Dewalt DCD998W1 20V MAX XR POWER DETECT Brushless Lithium-Ion 1/2 in. Cordless Hammer Drill Driver Kit (8 Ah)
- DCD998 Using the 20V MAX 8Ah battery will output up to 29% more power
- DCD998 has a 3-mode LED with spotlight mode for a 20 minute shutoff function allowing for extended work time in dark or confined spaces.
- The DCD998 Hammer Drill has 3-speeds, high performance, all-metal transmission to optimize tool-to-task for fast application speeds and improved run-time for drilling in masonry materials.
- Heavy-duty 1/2 in. ratcheting nitro-carburized metal chuck with carbide inserts for superior bit gripping strength.
- 20V MAX XR Brushless Lithium-Ion 1/2 in. Cordless Hammer Drill Driver with POWER DETECT
- (1) Charger
- (1) Belt Clip
- (1) Side Handle
- (1) 20V MAX Lithium-Ion 8 Ah Battery - DCB208
- Kit Bag
Q & A :
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.