Dewalt DCD991P2 20V MAX XR Lithium-Ion Brushless 3-Speed 1/2 in. Cordless Drill Driver Kit (5 Ah)Model: dewndcd991p2
FREE DeWALT bare tool when you order this item! Up to a $149 value! See Details
Last 7 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt DCD991P2 20V MAX XR Lithium-Ion Brushless 3-Speed 1/2 in. Cordless Drill Driver Kit (5 Ah)
- DeWALT-built high power, high efficiency brushless motor delivers up to 57% more run time over brushed
- XR Li-Ion batteries with fuel gauge provide 33% more capacity over standard packs
- 3-speed, high performance (0-2,000 RPM) all-metal transmission optimizes tool-to-task for fast application speeds and improved run time
- Heavy-duty 1/2 in. ratcheting nitro-carburized metal chuck with carbide inserts for superior bit gripping strength
- 3-Mode LED provides lighting in dark or confined spaces up to 20X brighter than previous model
- LED Spotlight Mode features 20 minute shutoff function allowing for extended work time in dark or confined spaces
- 20V MAX XR Cordless Lithium-Ion Brushless 3-Speed 1/2 in. Drill Driver - DCD991B
- (2) 20V MAX XR High Capacity 5.0 Ah Lithium-Ion Batteries - DCB205
- 360-Degree Side Handle
- Belt Hook
- Kit Box
Dewalt Guaranteed Tough
Dewalt designs and optimizes professional workhorse solutions – tools, accessories and service – to ensure confidence for the toughest jobsite conditions
Use your 20V MAX Lithium Ion Battery across multiple tools
Choose your Battery
Choose any 20V MAX Battery regardless of amp hour to run your tools
Our largest cordless platform continues to expand making 20V MAX a system you can build on
Compatible with a Wide Range of 20V MAX Batteries to fit your needs
This drill is a beast, drills effortlessly through anything. It's probably too much drill for my casual needs but I feel I can now tackle any project I ask of it. Typical DeWalt quality. My old drill? Still works - I bought the 18 to 20V adapter and will use when I dont need the power of the 991.
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.