Dewalt DCD780C2 20V MAX Lithium-Ion Compact 1/2 in. Cordless Drill Driver Kit (1.5 Ah)Dewalt Model: dewndcd780c2
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt Guaranteed Tough
Dewalt designs and optimizes professional workhorse solutions – tools, accessories and service – to ensure confidence for the toughest jobsite conditions
Use your 20V MAX Lithium Ion Battery across multiple tools
Choose your Battery
Choose any 20V MAX Battery regardless of amp hour to run your tools
Our largest cordless platform continues to expand making 20V MAX a system you can build on
Compatible with a Wide Range of 20V MAX Batteries to fit your needs
Dewalt DCD780C2 20V MAX Lithium-Ion Compact 1/2 in. Cordless Drill Driver Kit (1.5 Ah)
- Compact, lightweight design fits into tight areas.
- High speed transmission delivers 2 speeds for a range of fastening and drilling applications
- Ergonomic handle delivers comfort and control
- Heavy duty 1/2 in. ratcheting chuck with carbide inserts provides superior bit gripping strength
- Two-speed, all-metal transmission for increased run time and longer tool life
- 14 position adjustable torque control for consistent screwdriving into a variety of materials with different screw sizes
- Intelligent trigger design allows for total control of application
- Bright white LED with delay feature for improved visibility and flashlight functionality
- Steel belt clip and tough magnetic bit holder ensures strong storage solutions
- 20V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/2 in. Compact Drill Driver - DCD780C2
- (2) 20V MAX 1.5 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery Packs - DCB201
- Belt Hook
- Carrying Case
this drill goes through silver maple wood with a 1/4 drill really fast
Q & A :
If it is possible, what price of delivery?
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.