Dewalt DCD771C2 20V MAX Compact Lithium-Ion 1/2 in. Cordless Drill/Driver Kit (1.3 Ah)Dewalt Model: dewndcd771c2
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt Guaranteed Tough
Dewalt designs and optimizes professional workhorse solutions – tools, accessories and service – to ensure confidence for the toughest jobsite conditions
Use your 20V MAX Lithium Ion Battery across multiple tools
Choose your Battery
Choose any 20V MAX Battery regardless of amp hour to run your tools
Our largest cordless platform continues to expand making 20V MAX a system you can build on
Compatible with a Wide Range of 20V MAX Batteries to fit your needs
Dewalt DCD771C2 20V MAX Compact Lithium-Ion 1/2 in. Cordless Drill/Driver Kit (1.3 Ah)
- Compact, lightweight design fits into tight areas.
- Ergonomic handle delivers comfort and control
- Heavy duty 1/2 in. ratcheting chuck with carbide inserts provides superior bit gripping strength
- High speed transmission delivers two speeds (0 - 450 / 0 - 1,500 RPM) for a range of fastening and drilling applications
- Two-speed, all-metal transmission for increased run time and longer tool life
- 16 position adjustable torque control for consistent screwdriving into a variety of materials with different screw sizes
- 20V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/2 in. Compact Drill Driver - DCD771C2
- (2) 20V MAX 1.3 Ah Compact Lithium-Ion Battery Packs
- Compact Charger
- Carrying Case
The batteries usually lasts me 3 hours of heavy use, so having two in this set is great.
Within a month of sharing this drill with my wife I was compelled to buy a second one for her.
Q & A :
charge the new 20v batteries rapidly.
It looks like what we have here but need to know before purchase the kit.
20vmax compact drill - DCD771C2
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.